Murchison Falls as well as adjacent Karuma falls plus Bujungu Wildlife reserves are collectively man -aged as a single conservation area. This park has 87 mammals, more than 650 bird species as well as 14 reptiles. The safari will slowly take you down River Nile on a boat trip to the base of Murchison Falls. Some animals you will see include elephants, Hippos, crocodiles as well as water birds like water bucks. Fishing safaris and sport fishing can be conducted on river Nile and even be able to catch the huge Nile perch. A game drive is an additional adventure here. Here you will see buffaloes, Oribi, hartebeest, antelopes of various types, lions, warthogs, hyenas, leopards, hundreds of species of birds, including migratory ones, different species of storks such as the hard-to-find shoebill storks, reptiles, butterflies as well as patus Monkeys which may as well be seen during the game drive as well as the stunning a savannah. In case you want to go for a Two day Wildlife safari, then Murchison Falls National Park is really recommended.
Day One: Kampala / Murchison falls the boat cruise on the Nile
leave Kampala by 6:00 am and go for a wildlife safari to the leading wildlife park in Uganda - the Murchison Falls National. You will arrive at the lodge in time for lunch.
After lunch you will go for a boat cruise all the way to the base of the falls, which are the strongest waterfalls at the entire River Nile. The game viewing, bird watching, primates and reptiles on the River banks are all very impressive. a genuine Uganda safari experience! You will later head back to the lodge for your dinner and the night's rest.
Dinner and overnight at Fort Murchinson Lodge - http://www.naturelodges.biz/fort-murchison
On your return to Kampala, you will stopover at the top of the waterfalls where you will observe the power of these spectacular waterfalls from above, a really exciting adventure experience in Uganda. Along the journey, you will stop for Lunch in Masindi Hotel, Uganda's oldest hotel then continue to arrive to Kampala to arrive in the late afternoon. This will be the end of the two days Wildlife at Murchison Falls National park.
Day Two: Morning game drive / back to Kampala
Awaken early for breakfast before leaving for a game drive to observe the early risers in the open savannah. You will explore the Buligi game tracks in the northern part of the park during the game drive. The game drive is very thrilling with rewards of various animals within the Nile Valley. on this safari you will be led to the best places to see lions and if lucky be able to even see a leopard at sunset on the Lake Albert Delta circuit, view wild animals such as warthogs, Lions, giraffes, elephants, buffaloes, hippos and warthogs among others. You are in the middle of Africa's Murchison falls National Park.
HAVE A WONDERFUL TOUR - SEE YOU ON THE ROAD….......
TOTAL COST PER PERSON FOR DAYS IS USD $ 785
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- AMREF (Travel insurance) Flying doctors services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.(15_20usd$)
- Night game drive ($150 per person)