Day 1: Nairobi Masai Mara
You will wake up for morning breakfast, Thereafter and drive via Narok town to Maasai Mara National reserve, the land of the Maasai tribe. The proud young Maasai warrior-nomads with their plaited hair, red cloaks, and spears, challenge your curiosity. The 700-square-mile Game Reserve is the Africa of your dreams, complete with wild animals grazingamid the superb rolling landscape of gentle hills and acacia woodlands.Check in to your camp. 12.30pm lunch in the campsite. There will be time to settle in before your first game drive. 4.00pm Afternoon game drive in the reserve. Return to the lodge before dark. 7.30pm Dinner in the campsite.
Overnight: Mara Springs Tented Camp (LDB)
Day 2 : Masai Mara -Lake Naivasha
Optional: Today there will be a possibility to take a hot air balloon ride. "Take to the skies for the ultimate Maasai Mara wildlife adventure, soaring in a hot air balloon over herds of game to the inner reaches of the Mara. You'll ascend in the early morning, when winds are calmest. Watch as the professional crew fills the balloon with hot air. Slowly the big, colorful bag begins to bulge and take shape. Now board the traditional wicker gondola basket while the expert pilot makes final adjustments. As the pink and red fireball of the sun rises in splendor over the plains, you're up, up and away - for the flight of a lifetime! Your balloon can soar over the most inaccessible and undisturbed parts of the Mara, with only the intermittent whisper of the balloon's gas burners punctuating the silence of your majestic flight. Because wind and weather conditions vary, every flight is a new and different experience! From your vantage point about 50-500 feet above the reserve, you have a fantastic 360-degree bird's-eye view as one of the most dramatic scenes in nature unfolds beneath you. Depending on the season, you might witness herds of antelope flowing like schools of fish across the plain, groups of elephants grazing undisturbed in a remote ravine, lionesses stealthily stalking a herd of grunting wildebeest, or zebras conferring in a confusion of black and white stripes and bark-like calls. After your incredible flight, it's time to come back down to earth for breakfast. As you sip champagne and dig into a splendid breakfast of sizzling bacon, eggs, sausage, home-made breads, fresh tropical fruit and steaming cups of Kenyan coffee or tea under the clear blue sky, you might wonder what all the ordinary people are doing on this perfect African morning! Before leaving, the pilot will present you with your balloon flight certificate, and then you'll enjoy a game drive en route back to the camp. No flight of the imagination can match this airborne experience! Note: Comfortable clothes, a hat or visor, sunglasses, sunscreen and a light jacket or sweater are recommended. This tour will be offered at a very special price if booked together with the safari. Otherwise: 6.00am Wake up call. Tea, coffee and cookies will be served in the campsite. 6.30am Set out for an early morning game drive in the reserve. This is usually the most po pular game viewing time. During the early hours temperatures are low, thus providing a favorable atmosphere both for the game and the viewer. Lion, Cheetah and Leopard roam the vast grasslands in search for their next meal, it may be an unsuspecting impala or even a small one like the warthog.whatever the players, the spectacle of nature unfolding is always awe inspiring! 8.30am Back at the camp, enjoy your sumptuous breakfast. 10.00am Mid morning game drive. You will have your morning game drive when getting out of The national Park.Lunch enroute., Ascend the escarpment and drive via Great rift valley view points. The afternoon will be free time to wander around a 'non-touristy' town where the pax can do some shopping, internet .
Overnight at the Carnelley's Camp - LBD (http://campcarnelleys.com/)
Day 3 Lake Naivasha -Arusha - Serengeti National Park After breakfast on we will be transferring to the infamous Serengeti National Park. This park is to Tanzania, what the Masai Mara Game Reserve is to Kenya. Covering 14,763 sq km, the Serengeti NP is dominated by vast, open plains with an abundance of wildlife. A picnic lunch will be provided en route, and the afternoon will be spent viewing game and absorbing the breathtaking scenery of the almost treeless plains of the Serengeti.
Overnight: Serengeti Savannah Camp -
Day 4: Serengeti National Park
After an early breakfast on Day 4, we will proceed on an early morning game drive, returning for a hearty lunch. After a brief rest, there will be an afternoon game drive to further explore this world-famous park.
Overnight: Serengeti Savannah Camp -
Day 5: Depart Nairobi (B) 6-7 hrs Drive 450kms
After breakfast we will transfer back to Nairobi for your flight home. The tour ends in Nairobi in the afternoon.Please note: While it is our intention to adhere to the route described above, there is a certain amount of flexibility built into the itinerary and on occasion it may be necessary, or desirable to make alterations.
HAVE A WONDERFUL TOUR - SEE YOU ON THE ROAD….......
TOTAL COST PER PERSON FOR DAYS IS USD $ 1,580
- Accommodation as detailed in the itinerary
- AMREF (Travel insurance) Flying doctors services in East Africa. (In case of emergency)
- All meals noted in the itinerary. Each day generally includes Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner buffets consisting of both western and local dishes.
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
- Your driver/guide speaks English and has in-depth knowledge of the flora, fauna, landscape, and Kenyan culture safaris.
- A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
- Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari accessories including window sills, a first-aid kit, an ice-chest, and a fire extinguisher.
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. (Bottled mineral water is provided in the minivan while on game drives.)
- Laundry services.
- Between meal snacks, parks, attractions, and events not included in your itinerary
- Rain jackets, hand cloves
- Balloon safari in Maasai Mara (USD$475)per ride
- Personal needs
- Maasai village visit.(15_20usd$)
- Night game drive ($150 per person)